Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Missionary Monday! November 10, 2014


A member is a cop here and let me get in the police car. That cop’s wife’s name is Tina Hall, she messaged you on Facebook like my first night here with a picture of me. Look at your messages, she talks to all the missionaries’ moms and girlfriends while they are in her house so you can talk to her! I got a coat and a blanket I’m going to go buy more today. I don’t know what I need yet but I think it would just be easier to just add money to the card but I would need a little bit more money because of the exchange rate here is crazy. I’m not really teaching anyone other than less actives and part member families. We met this guy walking down the street and we are going to teach him and his wife tonight it should be good, he’s a very....interesting man. He told us some old war horror stories that he has seen so it should be pretty good to tell him that he can be forgiven of all that. When I have more spiritual experiences I’ll let you know. I don’t know any suggestions for agency look it up in the topical guide and stuff and true to the faith is awesome to find explanations of stuff that would otherwise be hard to understand. I got your letter it took 10 days to get here so I wouldn’t send any food in those care packages. Tea is like dinner basically we eat regular food. I have had English fish and chips (so good) and fajitas that were not like any other fajita I have ever had because English people don’t know how to make Mexican food lol. I just got into Jacob in the Book of Mormon. I’ll talk to you next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment