Monday, October 13, 2014

Arrival at the MTC October 8,2014

Jeremy left this morning to serve the Lord in the Leeds England Mission. His visa did not arrive in time to go to the England MTC so he went to the Provo one instead. He was ordained a missionary the night before. He was given a beautiful blessing by President Mantlo. Then he stayed up packing half the night. I know he had all this time but waited until the night before. Alec Barton was there to share in the packing frenzy. We had to be to the airport at 6am. So it was going to be a long day for him. We are so proud of him and the decision he made to serve the Lord. His first email came that night. It reads:

From: Jeremy Carrigan <jeremy.carrigan@myldsmail.net>
Date:10/08/2014 9:05 PM (GMT-07:00)
Cc:
Subject: I'm here!!!!

I made it to the mtc. They are giving me 5 minutes to send an email home. uh I'm going to write a letter too and send it whenever I can.  I had a very long first day I hope the others go by faster then this. They say that they do but I'm not so sure haha. So yea i'll send another email on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment