Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 8, 2014


Yea hehe 10 emails is crazy just a little bit too much for me to type in an hour haha. Flogged is ditched that when you show up there is no notice or anything they just don’t show up. The church was an old boarded up one that we found down this random street it was pretty cool, all the gravestones that I sent I have like 10 more pictures of them some punk kids came in and kicked them all over I bet because the gate was broken and a couple of the windows were broken that’s why the boards were there. All of the gravestones had awesome quotes on the from scriptures and stuff it was cool to walk around. The weather is cold but not too bad. I don’t need socks or gloves haha that’s great Kira got married haha and the English people where I’m at talk to us but there is not many foreigners so it’s hard to compare haha. We have talked to mark a couple times but we haven’t been able to teach him yet something is going to happen this week elder Olsen and I can feel it haha. Yea the spirit helps you when you’re talking to someone it’s like you’re not the one talking its pretty cool to experience. As for money I don’t need any right now just save it all up and put it all on for Christmas! haha we have Boxing Day off and all of us are going to go shopping the day after haha. Don’t sent the pictures to the mission home I won’t get them for forever! Ha-ha just send them to my flat at the address I gave you will give it to you again. As for small items I don’t know really what I want or need if you think of something then by all means send it haha. kc didn’t email him I don’t know if he even got mine haha but yea this week we didnt really even get to do anything we traveled a lot and I got to see my mtc companion elder casey that got his visa withheld and he got sent to Colorado springs for a transfer haha COLORADO SPRINGS!!! I talked to him all about it haha it was cool seeing him again oh and I ate this thing called a kebab it’s so popular among the missionaries that it’s called being kababtised so I’ll send a picture of that haha. But yea I hope you have a good week!

My address is

101 Washington cresent

Newton ayecliffe DL5 4BE

Great Britain

 

I miss you and I love you haha talk to you later

Love jer

No comments:

Post a Comment