Monday, February 9, 2015

February 8, 2015


On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Jeremy Carrigan <jeremy.carrigan@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Yea I put a lot of moth balls in that box haha...sorry. I’m doing good just working here haven’t taught Paul since last week he got called into work for a week so he hasn’t had any time. Nothing really new my ears are fine, I slipped on ice the other day and messed up my ankle so I have been in the flat for the pass couple days. The picture of the cat was just an evil looking cat that we saw on the street. My companion elder gurney is really cool. he actually showed me that talk this morning I haven’t read it yet, he also showed me another one that you should listen to its called cast not away therefor your confidence but Jeffery r Holland I think it applies to like our whole family right now haha. Trunky means thinking for when you are home, so yea pretty much homesick trunky is really for the future and homesick is for the past. But yea haha. Kcs scripture case is too big to fit in my shoulder bag haha so Katy caught wind of my not so urgent at all predicament and she sent me that haha. I am sad that I can’t be there to help you move at all I wish was there do pack up all of our crap for the 5th time in my life and move it all again! Haha. Have you figured out what you are going to do with Zeus? As for my training I don’t like asking for help as you know... and I’m not very good at expressing my emotions until they boil over, as you know... I’m open and happy no matter what, elder gurney said that I’m like the happiest and not complaining missionary ever. But the difference is that I just hold it all inside and don’t let it show to everyone. I think its better that way I think, people don’t need to know my emotions out here. I can be here and be myself without having anyone know what’s going inside me, it’s all about your attitude about it, sure life can suck but if you don’t let it show and you’re just happy about it you can make it through anything, working at Walmart taught me that. The condition of your heart determines your level of happiness. That’s what I choose to do, not be private but also still not let it show if I’m sad or hurt or angry it’s just me I guess haha. But I hope it all works out for all of you guys back at home I’ve been praying for all of you and I hope it will all be ok in the end nothing is coincidence. I love you and have a good week I miss you guys a whole bunch!

Love Jeremy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment