Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 26, 2015


That’s great you had Madison and Alec over to help you guys. I hated those barrels haha the stupid ping pong balls were always getting lost under them haha. I’m doing good not to sick anymore my ankles don't hurt anymore. I tract a lot but also not a lot of teaching either. It was transfers last night and I’m staying in Grimsby for another six weeks. At the same address. I don't really need anything. Thank you for adding more money to my card I didn't know I needed it until it was in there and right as I heard you put it in there I needed it haha. So thanks. As for if you can send anything, I would like to get an external hard drive for all the stuff I’m getting. I would just buy one here but all the electronics are so much more expensive here. If you ever have the money instead of adding it to my account just get kc to buy a nice 1 TB hard drive for me. Haha! The reason I say kc is because he knows what he’s looking at lol. But yea that's about it for me I think. Yesterday we walked through a really cool forest looking for a crazy posh house that wasn't there. A member supposedly lives there but we walked for about 2 miles and saw nothing but other super nice houses. I’ll send you a couple pictures of it, it was at least really pretty. But I better end this I love you and I’ll talk to you next week! Oh yea also in that picture with you at work, this is a serious question. Is that you? You have lost so much weight! I didn't even recognize you! But yea I miss you have a good week. Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment