Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 13th


April 13

My new companion is Elder Green he is from California, we do have a new person in the flat his name is Elder Powell. He has only been out a month and a half longer than me. So yea that’s the guys in Grimsby. I’m sure papa will be fine, if not it is what is meant to be. If it’s one thing I’ve sort of noticed being on a mission things aren't random at all, everything happens for a reason. No matter what. It is sad, but I do get there faith, it’s all up to heavenly father now just like it always has been. Things here are good I don't really need anything right now. This last week we scheduled Michael father of 2 with cancer, he came to church this last week also without his family and without us trying to get him here. So he is doing really well he wants me to baptize him, so I’m super excited but still nervous for that. Other than that the weather is getting a whole lot better. It rained all day yesterday but yea other than that haha. Not too bad. How are things going back home? I hope you have a good week! I’ll talk to you next week. I love you and I miss you! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment