Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 2, 2015


I am asking all who read this blog to please keep Jeremy in your prayers. Pray that he finds an investigator to teach.  Thank you. I think this will change things for him if he is teaching. As a family I have asked my family to pray for this.
 
 
Life is fine. I’m happy you are finally done with moving haha, Alec told me we have a lot of crap for how little people live in that house now. But it’s a good thing you had help cleaning because even if I was there I probably wouldn’t to clean up that place. Did dad ever fix the door I had to kick in? That’s nuts you had mice in the cereal. I’ll have to email papa and grandma and say hi it seems like I haven’t talked to them in forever. my companion’s name is elder nick gurney he is from the factory (Provo Utah) haha he is a good guy he likes the same music I do and likes talking to people more than I do (which isn’t that hard to beat).we go knocking a lot not not much street contacting but tracting is all this mission does I guess or at least what I’ve been doing because both areas I’ve been in we have opened up new areas so we have no one to teach at all, no idea where we are going, nothing. So that all I have been doing is tracting. We have tea appointments about 3 days a week, so we make a lot of food and some of the time we run out of money by the end of the month. I don’t make too much food because we only have an hour for lunch and for tea. So usually just cereal for breakfast a sandwich for lunch and then we figure out something for tea. I need to find some things to eat and things we can make in an hour that is healthy. But I can’t do that because I’m not allowed on the internet!! Something I’ve learned about myself since I’ve come out is that I am not confident at all lol. That is one of the things I want to improve on so I can actually teach people what I need to teach them. something about the church I learned is probably just a bunch more stuff about the history of it and all the stories of the pioneers I have read the book of Mormon once, I read the book our search for happiness, and our heritage. Now I’m looking to get a book called a marvelous work and a wonder it’s one of the ones on the missionary library that I want to read. something I wish I had done different, that’s a hard one, really for me I could say a lot of stuff, I could say I wish I got to know some people a little better , I could say I wish stayed with my family more, or that I quit working at Walmart when I had the chance. But I guess the main one is that I really thought it through a lot more then I did. I came out knowing it was the right thing to do and knowing what was required of me, but I wish I had a better reason for coming out here. My companion and I have been talking and a lot of missionaries come out on a mission for a reason, and the reason they stay out on a mission is completely different that the reason the left. For now I just need to find a better reason to stay out then the one I have. I know I’m here for a reason but I just need to find out what that reason is. But yea that’s about it. I hope Zeus is happy he deserves it. I love you and I miss you and I’ll talk to you next week. Have a good one!

Love Jer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment