Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Monday March 23, 2015


Mother,

I’m doing good. Things are going good here on the front line. It was a fort night before I emailed you last. Ok I can’t talk like that it hurts my brain haha. It’s good here. We have been finding a lot, time wise, not people wise. It’s been a good week no new investigators but a couple close ones. We got into a house with a 21 year old girl (Katie) and her 3 year old son (Austin), they seem really promising, super prepared. She’s not an investigator yet but she will be haha. As for the sleep walking, I have not done that at all, I am also on the top bunk so all I can do is move around a bunch on me bed (which happens a lot) but I have made my companion crack up from a conversation he had with me when I was asleep. I am doing good just pluggin along here in Grimsby. I got 2 of you packages the Oreo’s and the Reese’s eggs, which were smashed but still good. haha I did get an email from the bishop but he didn’t talk to me at all about money, it’s really not to bad I’m not buying stupid things, I’m really not trying to spend personal funds at all really but sometimes I have to because at the end of the month if I don’t get reimbursements in quick enough I run out for the last week of the month (like today) haha. But yea things are good. Oh hey I’m going to try this new thing I’ve been thinking about and I think I can do it. I am going to send a picture or me and a guy with a beard to kc every week. I have one for this week so I’m just going to ask to get pictures with bearded men my whole mission haha. But I’m going to send him the first one today tell him to check his email. so yea I’m pretty much done I don’t know what else to say, besides that I know I’m here for a reason and I know I’m not depressed! Know the church is true and thinking back on where I was in my life before and up to this point, I would be at home doing nothing right now if it wasn’t for this. (Well I know what I would be doing I would be sleeping). But I love this out here and I love you and miss you along with everyone back at home. Have a good week.

Love jer

No comments:

Post a Comment