Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 11th


So yesterday was zone conference and it is also Remembrance Day today, so president wanted us to email our parents and tell them what we learned. The main thing that hit me after this last zone conference was that I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME! Now don't get me wrong I love you guys and I miss everyone back home. But I have a work to do out here and as of yet my heart hasn't been in the right place. So for this next year on my mission I am going to work on that the most. That is learning why I am out here, and working to achieve that goal once I find it out. At zone conference we watched a couple videos one was about a man who had a stroke after running a business for 30 years and helping the poor with food all the time and the bill for the stroke his daughter couldn't pay, but one of the people he helped 30 years ago was a kid who grew up to be the doctor that operated on his brain, and the debt was forgiven him by the doctor. So that kind of hit me mainly because these good things that we do in this life come back around. When we seek first the kingdom of god, all the things that we do will be given to us at some future time whether that be on the earth or after. But that was really good. Most of this zone conference was on the heart and having your heart in the right place. So yea that's about what stuck out to me, sorry I can’t write a lot to you but just know that this next year, things are going to change for the better, both out here and back home for you. But I love you and I miss you and I hope you guys are having a good week, I’ll talk to you next Monday!

Love Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment