Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 9th


This week was pretty good, the guy we scheduled is still going for it, it was pretty funny he was a bit drunk when we set the date, so when he woke up the next morning he said I agreed to what?!?! Then his wife, who isn't too interested as of yet, said well you might as well get on with it! So that is good. He needs to stop smoking and drinking and smoking and as well we need to get them married, but he will get baptized I’m not gonna let him give up! But yea haha we also found a new person when we got in knocking, and we scheduled her as well. Her name is Wendy, she is pretty cool as well. The main scripture that kind of stuck out to me is this, its 1 Nephi 17:49-51, I shared that scripture with the man who we have to get him married. His name is Peter and he is a recovering alcoholic as well and he smokes all the time. It kind of puts it into perspective that when god wants us to do something he will give us a way to do it. No matter what it is? But yea haha. So that was good. But I am running out of time, this week was good and it seems like your weeks should be getting better. I gotta go I love you and I miss you a lot. Just keep on pushing. I hope you have a good rest of your week. And I’ll talk to you next time!

Jeremy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment