Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 16th


 

For the record no I haven't been photo-shopping my pictures! And I have been eating enough haha and you can hardly see me there. That’s a suit that when I bought it, it didn't fit me but now it fits! Haha but yea I am aiming to go home for my mission having a 32 inch waist so there is still more to go. I gotta lose my gut still! But yea zone conference was really good. It changed a lot of things for me right now haha, I am noticing that I actually have a desire to help people so that is good. my heart was really not in it haha, it got to a point that I was out here pretty much only so that you guys back home would be blessed, but now I can feel like I am staying out here so that I have the chance to help people. I can feel like more of a desire to actually work because I want to help people not because I need to. But yea it is good I am happy out here and I only have like 10 months left so I gotta keep going. That poem reminds me of how I felt when I left, imagine like all of those feelings but like all at the same time and then times that by 100 and that's about what it felt like. That’s how I feel like now when I think about going home. But yea I am doing well out here, this week was good, we got rained on all week. That was fun. Thank you for your advice, that's all I need to do is keep on going forward. I am excited to see what happens this next little bit. Today is going to be fun as well, we are going into Leeds to go to a museum and also to go have lunch with Scot, the guy I got baptized in Leeds. So it will be good. It’s good to hear that you guys are doing good, let me know if I can get you anything over here. Also tell my other siblings that if they want anything from here when I come home to give you the money and then you can give it to me. Also like none of my clothes will fit me when I get home, so I am thinking of going and buying some things in the Christmas sales, but I would need money. But yea its fine whatever they are willing to give and whatever I get I get, I am not too bothered. But money would be appreciated closer to the Christmas season. but I am doing good so don't worry about me, I still need to lose more weight by the end of my mission, and I am sorry but I won’t send you a picture of me until you see my on Christmas day so you will have to wait a month to see me. But yea I am running out of things to say haha. I hope you guys have a good weekAnyway I’ll look out for your package as well, I’ll talk to you next week! I love you!

Love Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment