Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 18th


May 18

Momma!

So let me explain this whole thing with President Pilkington, I am not homesick. I’m not worried about home. I still know that I need to be out here on my mission, and I still plan on finishing as hard an I can. What our conversation was about, was just me asking him what I could do to change on my mission and what I could do to find out who the person is I want to turn into. So I will ask you the same questions I asked him. What are some questions I could ask myself to find out where I’m at, and where I want to be? and I’ll ask you one that I didn’t ask him, what would be some things that you would want to change about me on my mission and what are some things that I could change to be better? Coming out on a mission wasn’t too much of a culture shock, I’m not that much of a hermit that I can’t handle talking to people haha. I’m fine mom, I’m just seeing how I can improve, you don’t need to worry about me, and I can do this :). And for the record I still don’t really trust you driving a 4 wheel drive truck haha. But yea this week has been good my first week with elder Powell haha, has a pretty good guy, has shy but good. I’m looking forward to this next transfer with him, especially that we combined two areas into one so now we have like the most investigators and less actives I have seen my whole mission. Haha it’s going to be good. But that’s about it for me I may be getting kicked off of the computer soon so I’ll talk to you next week! I love and miss you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment