Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 26


May 26

I’m doing well, it's been a long week haha. Thank you for all of your advice, that’s exactly what everyone has been saying to me haha, including President Pilkington. I just need to sit back and think of all those people and see if I can become a little bit out of all of them, and keep on working hard, I need to work harder. For the record (I’ve told you this before) I just can't talk to family very well haha, and I think I am getting better at sharing what I’m feeling. I don’t think it’s possible to be a missionary with no feelings and still have people like you at home and wherever you're at. I have come to realize that as I work hard the lord will change me into what he wants me to be. I never thought of it like that because I was always too afraid to let him. I don’t know what my deal was, maybe my head got in the way, or I just didn't trust him enough. But I plan on doing everything I can, to make it so he can change me into whoever he needs me to be. other then all of that I am doing good, elder Powell is good, he's super quiet so it’s making me talk to people more than I have had to do in the past, but it’s really fun with him. In Grimsby there used to be 4 elders now there is only 2 so we absorb each other’s people we were teaching. But we have been trying to find people for a lot of our time this week, but nothing is really happening, so no one really new that we are teaching. But it will pick up, as long as we get to work. I am feeling good, I’m looking forward to this next week. It should be good. Thanks for always being there mom, I hope I come back still being a person that you would say that too. I love you and miss you. I’ll talk to you next week.

Love Jeremy

Oh and check out my new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment