Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 13th

So as some of you know I had a major heart attack so this is the email after he heard about it. I am doing better and I know he was worried about me. I recently was hospitalized again and was able to talk to Jeremy.

Well holy crap mom. Things are fine here uh. Well president didn't tell me the whole story, I hope he didn't lie to me or maybe he didn't know the whole thing. Katy was the one that told all of that. I’m happy you’re alright for the most part. It’s a good thing you listened to the prompting you had to stay there when you had it. If you hadn't you may have not been here. It’s a HUGE blessing for all that to happen, well maybe not the heart attack, but all the things that saved your life. I hope the reason for you staying in Washington was that, if not and you think you should stay there until papa goes, then do it. The way a look at it is something or somebody wanted you to stay there a little bit longer haha. Kind of a crappy way to let you know you should stay in Washington but yea haha. But yea mom I love you and I wish I was there. I couldn't sleep the night that Katy told me what happened, I wanted to talk to you as well. Just to make sure you are alright. If you need to talk to me, ever, tell president. The decision is still his ultimately because he is in charge of me, but you do have a say, and with things like this you have a huge one. He’s a smart guy he would let me talk to you. It won’t make things worse haha, unless you meant make your heart attack worse, but that's over now! Hopefully. I love you.

 

As for my area its fine, my companion got emergency transferred this last week so I have anew guy. But other than that nothing has really happened. I don't know what I want for me birthday, I don't think I have anything at home that I need (besides my Xbox) other that the things you send me it’s just up to you what you get me for my birthday haha. Money is fine with me, or no money depending on what you have. But I’ll talk to you next week! Have a safe drive home if you’re going, and I love you and miss you. Have a good week, take it easy. 

Love jer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment