Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 6th


I’m sure papa will last a long time yet haha, he’s too stubborn to die yet. Leeds is cool I like it a lot, we are teaching a few people one of them we are hoping to get him baptized here in a couple weeks. But yea there a lot more houses here, a lot more bigger buildings, and its super fun haha. My companion is good he is from Canada and his name is elder dubyk, we get a long pretty well. I’m doing well here, other than that just same old same old. Nothing really to exciting is happening other than that haha. But as for my birthday, I don't know what I want haha. Anything is fine with me, for right now. You can do whatever, even adding money on to me card, it’s up to you haha. It’s funny because elder dubyks birthday is 3 days before mine, so we are going to have a party haha. But yea I hope you have a good week, I love you and miss you, and I’ll talk to you next week! 

Love jer 

 

Oh and here’s a suit that I might buy from elder dubyk how does it look?? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment