Monday, September 7, 2015

August 17th


Things are good! The people we are teaching are accepting things yea haha, but we have to get a couple of them married before we can get them baptized. This week was good there was like a lot that happened so bear with me haha. So I was on exchange for half of the week, in different areas. Once I got back to Sheffield 4 we had interviews with president the next morning so we had to wake up early for that. My interview went good, not to many things to report on there. But then for the second half of the week, we worked like mad! We got two new people, one of them Slovak and one of them from Jamaica! We scheduled both of them for baptism as well, which brings me to my next point haha. Elder Frahm and I, well I, am trying to go to this place called Chatsworth, it’s where the queen stays when she is in Sheffield, I’ve seen pictures and the place looks amazing! But elder Frahm doesn’t want to go, so we made a deal that if we scheduled someone who spoke English (which never happens in this area) then he will go. I agreed and then 2 days later we scheduled our nice Jamaican pal named spencer! Haha so now he has to go to this place with me! But yea haha so that will be fun, today we are going to go into town and see a couple museums again. I did remember my chord, so will send pictures. I didn’t get your package yet, I’ll look out for it. I am eating plenty, I have enough money, but I haven’t used very much of your 50 you sent me. I am going to get a skinny black tie now as well haha, I’m collecting ties that will match that blue suit and the suit I got in Leeds as well. But love you and I miss you, I’ll let you know if I need anything. I’m going to need to get a project car yea, I actually want to flip cars with dad when I get home. I want to learn more of how to do it! But hey check out this talk, it’s called "what is the blueprint of Christ’s church" by Elder Tad R. Callister, super good. But I’ll talk to you next week, have a good one!

Love Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment