Monday, September 7, 2015

August 4th


August 4

Things are good haha, I don't have to learn the language at all I just want to. And I suck at it! Haha. But its fun. The members don't feed us and we eat fine! We eat actually really well haha, healthy crap too. I got your cookies and cake, the cookies were awesome, I didn't eat them all yet, and the cake thing I shared with some other guys in Leeds because I got to go up there for Scotts baptism, it was super fun. 50 dollars is good haha, I’m staying in Sheffield for another month and a half! Haha. I’m excited for this. Things are going good here just let me know the news of if you guys are moving or not. I love you and I miss you and I’ll talk to you next week!

I got to go to the baptism but I didn't get to baptize him, president wanted someone who was there to do that. I got a bunch of pictures there though as well I just can’t send any of them to you because I don't have my chord! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment