Monday, September 7, 2015

Sept 7th


I’m sorry about not emailing a whole bunch last week, I only had 20 minutes to email. I had to email president also, which usually takes around 20 minutes in itself, but Chatsworth was good! We went and got in, it took us like 3 hours to go through the house and the garden haha, and it is a super cool place. I get along with other missionaries just fine, my companion is great, I get doors slammed in my face all the freakin time, it’s not exactly to different from any of the other areas I’ve ever been in haha, or any of the other missions in the world. I like where I am, I love my mission president, I don’t get discouraged to often I just turn everything into a joke when someone curses at me haha. I am feeling just fine, I’m actually better then I have felt in a long time because I weigh less than 200 pounds, which is like the first time that’s happened since sophomore year haha. My clothes and my shoes are fine, I have shoes for the rest of my mission practically and my clothes will do for another good little while. I just don’t know what else to say haha all of the days kinds blend together, I know who we are teaching but I don’t really know what we teach and when if I don’t look at my planner. Teaching is great, I like doing it so much more than finding haha. I am also better at it then finding as well so all is well! I don’t know if I will be able to go to see England before I leave, if you guys come and pick me up and you actually have permission to do it, we will have about a week and a half to mess around here then go home. But that being said it doesn’t matter to me if I don’t get to see those things, as long as I eventually end up at home.

 

It sucks you’re going back into having to do all this stuff again, hopefully you will get better and be able to get back to work and a somewhat regular life. Things sound good other than that haha, did dad sell the car yet? And what is going to happen to your car? What in the storage room fell? How all of my stuff? Haha most of those clothes probably won’t fit me when I get back home, so you can wear that shirt all you want! I did get an email from spencer, he looks like he’s doing good haha. As for Courtney and her color problems haha, I don’t remember I think we were talking about fuscia and she thought that skin color was an actual color haha, she was not too happy with me when she found out I didn’t really care either way lol. And I don’t know about spencer’s shoes I think we may have sold a bit of them but not all of them. Also how my Xbox and the Xbox one is I left out for you guys?

 

Alright I hope that this was long enough for you! I feel like I’ve been typing on this one page for forever haha. But I love you and I miss you, I hope you guys get something figured out back home. Make sure you tell me more things about all the little things at home as well! Also are you thinking of sending me a year mark package?

Love Jer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment