Monday, September 7, 2015

August 24th


I found that bowl in the flat that I was in at the time, I’m not living there right now though I was on exchange. Oh hey! Could you tell Kevin and former bishop Tyler Anderson to email me? Also do you think you could get ahold of Jennifer Shaver and Mr. Nash at Valley school and have them email me as well? I forgot there emails at home. Haha. This week was good we had mission tour and I got a picture with Elder Moriera of the seventy, he is a super cool guy. If he ever goes apostle I will be happy haha.  The rest of the week was pretty fun, it poured on us! Which doesn’t happen a lot in England, like it flooded the streets where I am serving haha. But it was pretty cool we had our investigators Milan and Viola and their kids come to church with us so I got to sit and draw and solve math problems on a page in my planner with Laura their 9 year old daughter haha. I haven’t gone to Chatsworth yet the weather said it had a 70 percent chance of rain today so I will wait to go until next week. It is where the queen stays when she comes up to Sheffield, super cool place haha. P day next week is on the Tuesday so it should be sunny then. I did get your package thank you for that.

 I like what you said about faith, people don’t realize that anything god has done or has asked us to do, is spiritual. It doesn’t just help us in our physical life but it helps us in our spiritual life as well. So praying about something, anything give your spirit the answer it needs to do the things that god has asked us to do. If you pray about that you can see that things are different now than they were and that god is no respecter of persons, he judges all of us the same, he created all of us that same! It’s not about picking things apart, I don’t want anyone to follow blindly, the church and god doesn’t want that. We ask people to search for answers, search for the truth, anyone can put anything online, but the only real way we can know for sure if something is true is if we pray about it. Pray about everything! God is willing to help us if we ask, if he is real he would be sitting on a cloud throwing lightning bolts at us like people think, he would be there to help us like a father should be. I know that he is there, I’ve felt him and I know that the people around us have felt him to, everyone has! It’s just about recognizing what it is when it happens. People always find something on the internet and they automatically assume that it is true, I know it’s not, but that doesn’t mean that it makes this church or the fact that god live any less true. People can say what they want. Ok that’s it for my rant haha, I know this church is true I know that everything that is it is trying to do as an organization is true, the people may not be perfect, but they are at least trying to do something good. I know joseph smith was a prophet and I know that Thomas S. Monson his successor is a prophet alive on the earth today. I’ve learned these things through prayer, it takes studying and knowledge, but nothing that involves god can be proved or disproved by physical means, it has to be prayer that does it. I know that god lives and that Jesus Christ, his son, is the savior and redeemer of the world. I could go on for hours with all of the things I know to be true because I’ve prayed about them and tested them out. To save you from that I’ll just say that I love this gospel and I love the things that it has helped me with. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

 

So yea haha uhh well I don’t really have anything to add to that... I love you and I’ll talk to you next week! Have a good week!

Love Jeremy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment