Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2nd

Can you believe its November already? Jeremy got transferred to Dudley Hill which is by Leeds.


England does celebrate Halloween but not as big as America does. Missionaries aren't allowed to be outside passed 6 o clock on Halloween so no I don't get to do anything. I will give you my address at the end of this letter, uhh I did get shoes and I got them with the money that I’ve been pulling out of the card. I don't need any money right this second but eventually I will need some haha. I got Katy’s spice package and I gave her my address last night so she can send me the stuff she wants to send me. Hopefully she doesn't sent me English q tips, those things suck! That’s why I wanted you to send me some haha, but yes just send this package to the mission office, just make sure you mark it as not a Christmas package haha. My new area is pretty cool, I like it a lot. My companion is a pretty cool guy he is from Australia, and his name is elder Boynton. He’s a good guy, a bit shy but everyone is haha. The ward is good I like the flat as well. We are teaching some people, we actually scheduled one of them for baptism last night, he is a great guy. He like shook my hand and looked me in the eye and did like a prison stair down with me, and he asked me will this make me clean? It was pretty cool that I could actually not look away at all and look him dead in the eye and say yes. It was a good experience anyway tell Kevin to send that letter! Haha I am still writing Kayla, I am waiting on one from her right now. So yea haha this week was good and next week will be good as well. But I better close up I’m running out of things to say. But yea I love you and I miss you and if you need anything let me know. I hope you have a good week!

Also my address is, 

Flat 5 Behrens Warehouse

26 East Parade

Bradford, BD1 5HD

England

 

Well there you have it, haha. I’ll talk to you next week!

 

Love Jeremy

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment