Wednesday, January 28, 2015

December 29, 2014


Dec 29

Mom,

It was really great talking to the family it seems like I was in the room which is exactly what I needed ha-ha. But we ended up not going anywhere for boxing day because there were no buses and we couldn't get anywhere it was pretty boring but fun at the same time. Tell grandma thank you for me ha-ha. It snowed a little bit but not too bad, it is just wet here when it snows like giant balls of slush falling from the sky ha-ha I’m fine here I got a little bit of an ear infection because England's air pressure changes so fast here my ears are being dumb, but that happens to every missionary here. As for my testimony it has like tripled ha-ha about a lot of stuff. I don't know how to explain it I just feel so sure. The rest of my week was good I’m going to send you and dad something but it is only for you and dad ha-ha but I need everyone else's addresses so I can send them something to. But yea hopefully you have a good week back at work, hopefully I will too ha-ha. I love you I’ll talk to you next week.

Love Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment