Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 19, 2015


Jan 19

Mom,

Thank you. Ha-ha that’s all I can come up with to say. I love you guys a lot and I miss you but in this new area I am going to work harder than I have been I can feel it. My new companion is Elder Gurney, he is from Provo Utah, and he is a pretty awesome guy ha-ha way easier to be around then Elder Olsen. But I’m in a flat with two other missionaries Elder Zitting and Elder Green. They are pretty good too. It’s weird going from a super disobedient flat to a super obedient flat ha-ha. But I’ll get used to it. This next transfer is going to go by fast because we have been knocking and street contacting about 16 hours in the last 4 days. It is going to be fun ha-ha. But I’m happy you got my package and I’m thinking about sending one to spencer kc and missy too not as sad and depressing but just kind of the same thing I guess. But this town is pretty cool I like the shopping more and the library is way better and I got to see the ocean for the first time since I was like 6 or whenever we were in California. I crossed the longest suspension bridge in the world to get here. Walking around me and Elder Gurney have seen some pretty cool/interesting stuff ha-ha, I’ll send pictures. but things are looking up ha-ha, minus my ear ha-ha it doesn’t hurt anymore but I’m all out of antibiotics and my ear is still plugged up and I can still hear the ringing and my heartbeat ha-ha. I should probably go into the doctor and get more pills this week we will see if it happens though ha-ha. I love you guys and I’ll talk to you next week have a good one!

Love Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment