Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 26, 2015

So this email, Jeremy emailed me and I was up when it came in so we had a small conversation through emails. Also I was worried about his ears and decided to contact the mission presidents wife to see if she could see what needed to be done to get this taken care of. She was very sweet and said she loves Jeremy and his smile. She said she would take care of it and that Jeremy never really said anything about it but she was happy to know that he told me so she could get him a Dr. appt. Also a chav is what we sometimes call Ghetto or trailer trash. That's what he told me anyways. The letters mean something but I can't remember.

Mom,

Well I did tell sister Pilkington. I told her that it was still there it just didn’t hurt the ringing was still there but it just didn’t hurt. I told her I was going to finish the rest of the box of the antibiotics they gave me and see if it goes away, and if it didn’t I would call her for another doctor appointment. So in reality you didn’t really make me go and neither did she ha-ha, I just knew that I needed it and went. The doctor was this South African guy and he like freaked out when he saw my ear and asked me why I wasn’t on the ground crying lol. Maybe it was just that the pain was so bad earlier so that now that it is still there but not as bad I can’t feel the pain ha-ha. But he gave me more antibiotics and I’m still taking them, so I will know if it works in a week. Grimsby is pretty cool, it is super ghetto and there are lots and lots of chavs. But other than that it is cool. We haven’t been up to the pier yet even though we keep on planning on it. Ha-ha my new companion Elder Gurney, he’s pretty cool we get along really well, he likes the same music I do and he is not 27 years old like Elder Olsen so he understands me more haha. We got a new investigator named Tristan this last week, yes the first one of my mission. But he is really cool, we hung out and waited for him to finish playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (made me super trunky) but then we had a lesson and he said that he would want us to come back and teach him more. That is really the only thing that is cool that has happened this last week. just a lot of walking and finding and knocking and getting argued with by a few people haha but yea haha this week has gone by fast so I’m just going to keep working and see how long it will go by fast for. I have been getting emails from spencer but not kc. missy emails me a lot ask her about it haha. But I did get the picture from Katie and I printed them off thanks for doing that, but done hesitate to send any more! Haha so what’s in the package? And did I ever tell you I saw chad in the mtc just a little bit before he left for the field? The letter was really cool that isn’t going to happen to me anytime soon haha, but yea I better end this one. Oh yea can I have some money on my card? I ran out of sacred funds and I had to use the rest of my Christmas money so I have to wait until I get more sacred funds reimbursed to get it back but my reserves are out! Haha I don’t care how much just something haha but yea I’ll talk to you next week. oh wait one more thing, I asked Elder Gurney about you guys coming to get me and he said that that isn’t allowed because some missionaries screwed it up and didn’t leave by the time there visa ran out so I don’t know if he is over exaggerating but it doesn’t sound like we can do it. But that’s ok because wouldn’t a car and a phone for me when I get back be cheaper? Haha but alright I love you and I’ll talk to you next week! Have a good one.

Love Jeremy

Lol that was the deal wasn’t it? I go on a mission and come back to not having to walk around all day anymore haha

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM, banda86us <banda86us@yahoo.com> wrote:


No car and no phone. You are pretty funny!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:59 PM, banda86us <banda86us@yahoo.com> wrote:


Maybe a phone and you can always drive the bug! I will see about getting you money. How much do you need?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Jeremy Carrigan <jeremy.carrigan@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Is the bug still running? And I’ve been told that driving that car is gay so I want a super reliable hatchback when I get back haha.

I don’t really know how much 100 pounds would be nice (140 dollars) but anything is fine haha are you at work right now?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:59 PM, banda86us <banda86us@yahoo.com> wrote:


I’m about to get kicked off haha I love you and I’ll talk to you next week

 


No comments:

Post a Comment