Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 5, 2015


Jan 5

Mom!

yea that sucks that you are all sick but if it makes you feel any better, I have like one of the worst ear infections right now then I’ve ever had in my life ha-ha. I’m going to the doctor sometime this week hopefully. I didn't go shopping at all on Boxing Day the buses were shut down so I got stuck here ha-ha, but it was fun we just watched movies all day. But I’m learning a lot right now I finished my book of Mormon and now I need to write the answer to mu question in the back. And start another one! But I went on exchange for a couple days with the zone leaders in Hartlepool, and they got all of us in the flat sick ha-ha. So we are all just banging our heads against a wall getting cabin fever from being stuck in the flat. Ha-ha. My mission is going fine ha-ha it should get better. This is transfer week next week so if you haven't sent those pictures don't send them until I tell you my new address if I move. But if you have sent them they should get here by then. But I love you guys and thank you for the pictures. I miss you guys too, I’ll talk to you next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment