Monday, November 2, 2015

October 27th


Things here are good, I did get transferred to Dudley hill, I don't know the name of the guy I am serving with but I do know that he is from Australia so that's kinds cool haha. But this week has been good, hopefully I when I go down to Dudley hill (which is back near Leeds by the way) I’ll be able to stay there for a little while haha. I don't like packing! I’m good at it but I still don't like doing it. But yea this last Monday we went to the peak district and did a good 12 mile hike around there, it was really fun haha. I took a lot of pictures but ill sent you a couple. Today we are just going to go into town and look around for the last time, and I am going to go by some shoes because I was never able to earlier. But it will be a good day today and a good week as well. It will most likely fly by so it will be fun. But let me know if I can do anything for you, I love you and I miss you. And I’ll talk to you next week! I’ll try not to forget to send the pictures as well haha. Have a good one!

Love jer

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment