Monday, November 2, 2015

September 15th


Momma!

Things are going good here, we aren’t teaching too many people, no new ones either. Mainly just this family of 4 with the parents, Milan and viola, they are super good. We are getting them married then they will be able to be baptized haha. Also we are teaching another couple named jozef and magdelena, they are pretty cool as well, they are older and should be baptized on the 26th of September. Hopefully! I am staying in Sheffield, but probably only for one more transfer. Elder frahm goes home in December so they wouldn’t keep me here for the 5 weeks that he is here after this transfer. Maybe we should’ve sold the beetle when we had the chance haha, I promise that I didn’t break anything on it if that makes you feel any better. Did dad ever sell the jeep? Or is that one just on hold for now because that’s the only car? That sucks to hear about dad’s knee! Man everything is happening back home right when I can’t be there the help you guys with anything! You guys always pull through, always have, and always will. I think that’s like one of the best things I’ve learned from you two, is to never give up! Things pile up on you guys all the time but you seem to always just pick it up and keep going. Never stop changing! Haha but will grand junction be low enough for your heart? And did you get cleared for work yet? Also look on the bright side with moving back to junction so if I were you I would just try to get back on my feet in junction then try to move on from there you know? But I’m happy for you guys just don’t give up! yea I actually need to get kitties number, she didn’t call me last night like she usually does on transfer nights, maybe something is going on. And I don’t know too many people who have gotten year packages haha I’ve been with old missionaries my whole mission. I’ve been thinking about what I need though haha. Its might be kind of big but he stuff I think shouldn’t be too heavy so here it is. ok so dill pickle sunflower seeds, 2 old spice bearglove deodorant sticks (dry ones, not the gel, the one you sent me in the lest package gave me a rash in my armpits for some reason), spices for cooking chicken in a frying pan and also for like vegetables (peppers, onions, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, broccoli, stuff like that), uh those paper mate g2 pens (the pens suck here in England) and a big things of qtips again (I’m almost out of the one I came out with). So yea there is it haha, those are just suggestions though so just let me know if there is anything you need haha. But yea I’m doing good, haha I don’t really know what to say. Just let me know if I can do anything haha, I love you and I miss you both. Have a good week!

Love jer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment